2008年11月14日金曜日

My friend of Siga


I met one of my friend yesterday. He was from Siga prefecture. I have not seen him for three months. So we wanted to talk each other how you have been and what you have done.

First, I picked him up his home by my car and I went to the karaoke near my house. It was very exciting and funny. We were there about three hours. I felt it was so fast to past time.

Second, I went to go a night view to relax and take some photos. It was so cold today of night. But the beautiful view made us so relax and we took some good photos. There were some couples in the places. But, I am sure Seeing a good night view becomes good memories if I go there with my friend or my girl friend or my brother.

Ending we felt sleeply and go back to the home. I am going to meet him when he returns to Kumamoto. And if I have a time to go to Siga, I want to go there by train. I am sure it costs much to go Siga which is approximately 30000 yen I think. I never go to Siga to my own. So I would enjoy traveling very much.(words 213 total5538)

0 件のコメント: