2009年1月15日木曜日

My family

I have a senior sister. Her name is Youko. She is 29 years old. I am 21 years old. She is 8 years older than me. She lives in Fukuoka. She went there when she was 18 years old. The reason why she went to Fukuoka is to go to the college to study about medical care. She wanted to be a nurse in the future. My mother and father and I also thought she was going to be a nurse in the future. But, she did not be a nurse. She told us she do not like to be a nurse because she noticed she was not suitable for a nurse. My parents lost their way when my senior sister told such a thing because my parents were sure my senior sister was going to be a nurse. The occupation called the nurse is stable with the aspect of the income. So my parents thought if my senior sister could be a nurse, she would live alone without worrying about money. I also agree with my parents opinion when I thought the things objectively.

But what we worried about to an older sister was useless. The reason why it was useless is my senior sister married with Sinichi Nakumura who was from Fukuoka. My mother and father and I were surprised when we heard such a thing. We did not think my senior sister married with Sinichi Nakamura. He is 32 years old. He is called everyone "Sinchan". He does work of the water service construction. I call him "my senior brother" because he is very reliable and he is a very gentleman. I respect my senior brother. I do want to be the man who is my senior brother. I do think my senior sister must be so happy because she can get married with a good man.

I told once before, my sister lives in Fukuoka. I sometimes go to Fukuoka to meet my senior sister and my senior brother.On December 26, it was hold a dinner party in Fukuoka which my senior sister and my senior brother's house. I was invited to this party. This party's meal was very wonderful and delicious. I ate many meals very much. For example, sushi, crab, meat,steak,beer, yakitori,lobster, water melon, melon.The best a favorite meal I think was Sweet and sour pork. It did not buy in the cooking shop. It was made from my senior brother's mother. She can cook meals very well. I was very surprised the meals were so delicious. If I have a chance to go to the Fukuoka, I am going to the Fukuoka. The next time, I an going to go the Tenjin In Fukuoka. There are many shops and good places to play. My senior sister told me he introduced tenjin in Fukuoka. He is going to take me the most famous place in Fukuoka. I am very exciting when I go to the Fukuoka next time.(700 words total 12200)

0 件のコメント: