2010年1月29日金曜日

Jack and the Beanstalk

Jack was so hungry. He searched the house for something to eat. His house was very poor. His mother said to him “ Sell the cow”. But he did not want to sell the cow, he must sell it. So they had no money.

He ran across the old man. The old man said to Jack “Shall we change the cow for beans? They are magic beans. Plant them today and you’ll see a beanstalk reaching to the clouds by morning.” Jack changed the cow for beans.

He talked about beans but, his mother got angry. And she throw away them in the garden. He disappointed. When he woke up, his room was still dark. Beans grow the big tree. He rid the tree and went on cloud. There was a church. He met a big woman. She said to him “ My husband is monster, so you should return fast.” But her husband came home. So she hided him. The husband said “I smell the blood of a little man...”. But she could hided Jack.

Jack could carried away the chicken bearing gold eggs while the monster slept. His mother glad to get the chicken. Jack rid the tree again. He tried to steal the gold herb. But the monster woke up. The monster went after Jack. But the monster fall down the tree so, he died. So he was happy in the future.

I have known this story in my childhood. But I did not know particular story. I thought Jack is very brave boy. The content of this book is very interesting. I am sure we can enjoy reading this book through all generations. It is easy for me to understand content of this book. This story can give us a lot of dream and wish. If you have a chance to read some books, I recommend to read it. (320words)

0 件のコメント: