2008年11月28日金曜日

Eiken associate the first grade.


I have studied English about Eiken associate the first grade. The test was hold on January. The receptionist period of a test begins on December. As I take this test, I am going to take receptionist by on December. This test is so difficult for me. Although I had took this test twice, I did not pass it. The reason why I did not pass the exam was so clear.

First, I was not good at hearing ability. I could not hear once what English speaker said. I needed at least twice to understand what English speaker said. In the case of Eiken associate the first grade, the speaking will be given only once. So I could not understand what English speaker said and I could not get good score. I had to practice and practice the hearing more so that I could understand what English speaker said.

Second, I did not have vocabulary of English much. There are questions of blanks supplement in Eiken associate the first grade. To solve this question, we need to have a lot of vocabularies because the questions of Eiken associate the first grade are so difficult which contain some technical terms and I can not understand what this sentences of English mean. In fact, I could not understand what this sentences of English meant I had to study about words of English so that I had a lot of vocabularies of English. I did not do my best to learn English words.

The next test will be hold In January. I am going to take this test. But I have much time to study about Eiken associate the first grade because it is in December. It means about only one month to start the test. But I have a lot of to study about English. Specially, hearing is the best concerning as me because I am not good at hearing and I want to get over this weak point awareness. I am sure I will pass the next test. I will do my best.(341 words total6826)

0 件のコメント: