2008年12月5日金曜日

Talking foreigners


I have a Japanese education class. This class is to be a Japanese teacher in foreign couturiers. In other words, the people want to be a teacher who teach Japanese is going to take this class. But I do not want to be a Japanese teacher. The reason why I took this class is simple. I think this class will give me good knowledge to know about foreigners. I want to live in foreign countries in the future. So to know about foreigners and understand what they think and why they want to learn Japanese are useful for me I am sure.

Last Wednesday, I had an opportunity to talk with foreigners who were from China, Korea, America, Canada, Mexico, etc. They are students in Kumamoto University. They went to KGU by bus. Although they are foreigners, they can speak Japanese fluently. They have only studied Japanese for about three years to five years. However, they can speak Japanese well. I have studied English for eight years. But I could speak English fluently they speak English so.

I do not know why they can speak Japanese well. Maybe I think they did their best. They would study Japanese very hard every day. I also study English very hard to speak English well like they speak. It was very good experiments to communication them because I could know only a little and I also study more. If I have a chance to talk with them, I am going to talk with them more.(252 words total7077)

0 件のコメント: