2008年12月12日金曜日

Traveling abroad

These days many Japanese people go abroad to travel. I think Korea is a popular place for Japanese to visit. Because, Korea is very close to Japan, and Japan and Korea have a good relationship. So it is easy to go there very soon by airplane and ship. Korea became famous for Japanese as good Korean movies and TV dramas. For example, "huyunosonata" is the most popular Korean movies in Japan. According to media in Japan, middle age of women in Japan like to watch this movie. I also watched this movie. This movie of content is purely love story.

In Korea, there are many spots to see that different from Japan, like nature, architecture, and foreign culture. I think such a good things makes Japanese people go to Korea.

If I have a chance to go Korea, I am going to go there and want to take pictures and eat kimchi because I have heard Korea's kimchi is better taste than Japan's kimchi. Kimchi is so healthy food. So, to eat kimchi makes good body. I have not been to abroad for 21 years. In other words, I have never been to abroad. I am sure to go abroad is a good opportunity for me to speak English.( words 211 total7494)

0 件のコメント: