2008年12月9日火曜日

English

In Japan, almost people have learned English since junior high school. I also have learned English since junior high school. I remember It is very difficult for me to learn English. For instance, they are to write words which is clearly different from Japanese, to understand what word's means, to speak words which do not contain in Japanese.

In this point about English pronunciation, I also felt difficult. When I was not accustom of English pronunciation, I pronounce it like I speak in Japanese. And, I could not pronounce in correct pronunciation. For example, Regularly, meat is pronounced "miito", but I pronounced meat "meeto". In other words, I could not distinguish English words which was pronounced in Romaji reading or not. English pronunciation contain Romaji reading and English reading. So it was so difficult for me to pronounce correct pronunciation.

Now, I almost can understand English words how to be read. But I may not be able to use correct English pronunciation which I do not see it before. So I must have studied English so I have understood all English pronunciations. I am going to do my best because to study English is so interesting and makes me easy to communicate with foreign people.(206words total7283)

0 件のコメント: