2010年1月11日月曜日

The best day in my life was when I was a elementary school student. I played with my friends every day when I went back home from school. I played soccer with my friends on a lawn. I played tag with my friends. I always played outside. I was a member of the soccer team. We won the championship when I was a fourth grader. I was very happy and I was excited. The day which won the championship was never forget. I have played soccer to high school. However, I could not win the championship. It is so difficult for us to win the championship although we did our best. The world of the soccer is severe. Now, I have a gold medal which I got when we won the championship. I am sure it is my glory day.

I got a lot of Valentine chocolate when I was at the age of a fifth grader. Surprisingly, I got eight Valentine chocolate. It was the best score of my life. Now, I thought it was a wonderful day in my life. However I can not get even Valentine chocolate now. I am not so popular for women. Maybe I change my face when I am a junior high school student. The reason why I am not so popular from women is not unknown. I want to be so popular for women before.

I often played with my friends at a game arcade. I often played a slot which was at a game arcade. I could buy 30 medals by 100 yen which used when I played a slot. I often won the game. I got more than 300 medals nevertheless I had 30 medals at first time. I had a sense to win the game. But I do not gamble because I can not win the game. Real gamble is hard to win and get money. My friends often tell me to gamble. But I never tell them yes because I can not win the gamble.

when I remembered in my life I noticed that I had many good memories. If I can go back childhood, I do want to go back. I want to play soccer with my friends.(362words)

0 件のコメント: