2010年1月10日日曜日

I am 44 years old when time passes 20 years. 44 years is the middle age when people say in the world. Maybe, I think 20 years in the future, I marry my wife. I build a happy family with my wife. I have three children. It is a girl and two boys. The ages of my children are ten, nine, seven, years old. They go to junior high school which is in Yatsushiro. They study the examination for high school. I tell them to study very hard. I let them go to the private supplementary school so that they pass to high school which they want to go. I must work very hard to pay high educational expenses. I wish I am a good father for my children.

Now I live in Kumamoto. I have lived in Kumamoto for 22 years. I have lived in Kumamoto since I was burn. So I will have lived in Kumamoto with my wife. Possibly I may live in Yatsushiro because there is my grandfather's house. I am an heir. So I must protect my grandfather's house. I like to live in Yatsushiro. There is a good place for me. There is a station near grandfather's house. I can go there about 10 minutes by car. The station connects Kagoshima and Kumamoto. Yatsushiro is more convenient than old days.

I work as a policeman. My dream was to become a policeman. My dream came true. I studied very hard to become it. So, I I could become it. It was not easy for me to become it. Now I work very hard as a police man in Kumamoto. I have some subordinates. I am sometimes angry against them if they fail by work. (316 words)

0 件のコメント: