2010年1月9日土曜日

My name is Yukinobu Nakano. I am 22 years old. My birthday is September 9. I have medium hair. My hair color is caramel brown. I am from Japan. I have lived in Kumamoto for 22 years. Kumamoto is a very wonderful place. The reason why Kumamoto is a very wonderful place is we can drink clean water there. City water of Kumamoto is subsurface water. So it is so clean and good taste.

The building which is the most famous in Kumamoto is Kumaoto castle. Kumamoto castle was made in 1600 by Kiyomasa Kato. This castle is black. So it is black and it is called alias crown castle.

I like to play soccer. I have played soccer since elementary school. In other words, I played soccer for 8 years. I played soccer every day. Whenever it was hot and cold day, I played soccer. I could make many friends through soccer. I was able to make good memories through soccer. I meet with my soccer friends sometimes. I have a good time with them. When I meet with them, we go to the city to drink alcohol. My friends do not change when they are children.

I also like to go fishing. It is one of my hobby. I often go fishing to the river by my car. I do not go fishing to the sea. The fish which I aim at is large-mouth basses. I use lures to get them. I go to the river by car. I go to the area of living large-mouth bass by a boat which can get into two men. I can catch more than ten fish. My best record is fifteen a day. I release in the river the fish which I catch. I never eat them. I think large-mouth bass is not bad taste. I go fishing at all seasons. But the best season which I can catch a lot of fish is fall. The reason why I can catch them is large-mouth bass eat a lot of food to get over winter.

I want to speak English well. I want to write down English well. I study English very hard to be able to speak and write down English(376 words)

0 件のコメント: