2008年10月29日水曜日

Driving.


It was so boring in the afternoon on Wednesday. I had nothing to do anything else without sleeping. I slept and slept and at last, I could not sleep on the bed. I thought good thing to do. But, I have no idea to do. However, my phone rang suddenly. It was surprised of me. I caught my phone. The phone was my friend Yuuki. He told me to go driving with him. I asked where you wanted to go. He told everything is OK. He had no plan where he went driving. I did not also have good thought. We decided to decide where we went driving after gathering first. He came my home soon. We had a good plan later. We were going to go driving to the mountain to look at night view. It was 1 a.m when we started from my home. It was litte cold night. So we had wearing thick clothes so we did not catch cold. It took about 30 minutes there from my home. We were so exciting when I looked at night view because it was so beautiful and it made us relax. We were there about an hour. When we were looking at night view, we were talking about in the future. What do you want to be in the future? Where do you want to live? When do you want to marry with? It was very funny. It made us interesting. We went back home at 4 a.m. We did not sleep the day because we did not want to sleep in the morning. If you have a chance to look at night view with Yuuki, I want to go driving again. He is one of the best friend.(word 292 total4012)

0 件のコメント: