2008年10月29日水曜日

Training


I had played soccer when I was a student of elementary school. I do not play soccer in university. In other words, I have played soccer for 8 years. As I have played soccer for a long time, I can have kept a slim figure. But I feel I gain weight a little recently, I think so. My weight is about 64 kilogram. It is common weight when I am a student of high school. My height is 176 centimeter. It is also common when I am a student of high school. Although other people may think I am same visually, I can understand I am fatter than before. The reason why I feel weight a little is fat increased and muscle decreased when I quited soccer. So, I determined what I return an originally slim figure. It is difficult for me to become slim figure because I must regularly exercise every day. It is getting cold. So I do not want to exercise. But I want to be a slim figure. I am going to do my best so that I will be content with my body. If you have a chance to exercise, shall we go running together?(word 200 total 3720)

0 件のコメント: