2008年10月28日火曜日

A turtle is freedom.


I am going to have a turtle. I like to watch a turtle. There are some kind of turtles in pet shop. For example, Japanese pond turtle, green turtle, marine turtle. I am going to have a Japanese pond turtle. The reason why I want to have is it is so cute and it makes me relax. I had Japanese pond turtles before. I was bringing it carefully. But a bad accident was happened. I had a dog whose name is Koro. I could not find where my turtles in a water tank were. There were some flakes. I could not understand what happened. In a later, I understood they were turtle's shell. Koro ate my turtles. I could not be angry against Koro because Koro could not know whether turtle could eat or not. Although I was disappointed, I determined to have new turtles. I do think I never do same mistakes again.(word 155 total 3520)

0 件のコメント: