2009年1月26日月曜日

ICHIRO

ICHIRO. His real name is Ichiro Suzuki. He burned in 1973. His birthday is October 22. The professional baseball player belongs to Seattle Mariners. The position is an outfielder .His blood type is B. He maintains the most hit record in Japanese baseball and season of Major League. So he is called " the machine which can hit very much" by everyone. In addition, he is called " a magician" by American people because he can hit very much as if he is a magician. I like Ichiro very much. I often watch the game which participate Ichiro on the TV. I also like to watch baseball in Japan. However, I am sure It is more interesting to watch the baseball game which play in America on the TV than the baseball game which play in Japan. In other words, to watch major league is more interesting than the professional baseball in Japan.(words200 total 13500)

1 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

I saw him before in kumamoto.
He was a great player of baseball.
Igot excited