2009年1月28日水曜日

Sleep

Humans spend a third of their lives asleep. At least,the people have no sleeping disorders. I always sleep about between 7 and 8 every day. However I can not sleep much recently. The reason why I can not sleep much recently is it is time of studying test which takes in the university. So I must study very much. Such a reason, I can not sleep much. Nothing else to do on Sunday morning? I am sure I must sleep all day and I am sure I am going to dream on in my bed.

According to American researchers, most of us can happily nod off another hour or two extending our nightly slumber to, maybe, nine hours. Al thought American researchers say such a thing, it is so easy for me to sleep more than the American researchers say. In fact, I have slept for 20 hours before. American researchers also assert we can extend our daily sleep because we must need to do so. The implication is that people who seem content with seven or eight hours of sleep a day during the week but we enjoy nine hours at the weekend. In other words, we suffer from sleep shortage without understanding we suffer from sleep shortage. And we need to sleep nine hours every day. I understand this conclusion is drawn by the many people who are sleepy during the day, and numerous reports of people falling asleep at work and, worse, while driving.

Not everyone agrees on this however. I agree with this opinion when I say personally because I feel I am not satisfied when I sleep less than 9 hours. As an opposite opinion, I am satisfied when I sleep more than 9 hours. I can work with doing my best when I play sports and I study English. The people do not agree with the opinion which people should sleep more than 9 hours assert such a thing. Most of these tired people sleep for fewer than six hours because of shift work, or combining long work hours with running a home, or simply because they are socializing night or watching too much late-night television. In other words, in the short of sleep people have many reasons which can not sleep more than 6 hours. According to American researchers report, many driving accidents caused by people falling asleep at the wheel happen early in the morning induced by drivers having had little or no sleep at all. It is very important for people to sleep much because many driving accidents caused by in the short of sleep people. In other words, if we take enough sleeps, we may prevent a traffic accident.

However, sleeping for nine or more hours a night is not necessarily beneficial to health. According to the surveys, it indicate that adults who are either long sleepers or short sleepers tend to die younger. when I heard such thing, I was surprised because I often slept more than 9 hours a night. I may also die younger without changing my life style. The reasons why long sleepers and short sleepers tend to die younger are unclear and could be due to underlying illnesses unrelated to sleep. Long sleepers and Short sleepers were more likely to be heavy smokers, have generally disregard their health. They might also be more stressed and desire more sleep. So we must take the appropriate sleep so that we keep healthy bodies.(words800 total 14300)

0 件のコメント: